SHELL Regional LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme 2019
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture announces the commencement of the 2019 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Programme.
2019 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Programme
About the Programme
- LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by the SPDC JV. The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start their own businesses.
The LiveWIRE programme objectives are to:
- Enable youths to establish businesses by exposing them to business planning and management guidelines and skills through the ‘Become a Successful Business Owner Course’.
- Provide business start-up grants for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like Financial Institutions and Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs).
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
- Pre-start up: Value and Organise Yourself (VOY)
- Post startup (Mentoring and Market linkages).
- Business Planning & Management (Become a Successful Business Owner)
- Value chain workshop
- Bright Ideas workshop
- Business Startup (How to access finance & technology)
- Must desire to own and manage a business.
- Be detailed in business description.
- Must have completed NYSC if within mandatory bracket.
- Must be resident in their State of Origin;
- Male and female applicants from the South South States, including: Imo and Abia
- Must possess a University degree or HND in any discipline
- Must have an innovative business idea.
- The Applicants need to complete the “Candidate Assessment” form and get assessed before they can be accepted into the programme as this is the prerequisite to apply for any other Shell LiveWIRE programme in Nigeria.
- The Trainers need to complete the “Trainer Assessment” form and get assessed before they can be accepted into the programme as this is the prerequisite to apply for any other Shell LiveWIRE programme in Nigeria.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email
- The Ogoni Community Applicants need to complete the “Ogoni Community Candidate Assessment” form and get assessed before they can be accepted into the programme as this is the prerequisite to apply for any other Shell LiveWIRE programme in Nigeria.
Deadline Tuesday, 24th September, 2019.
- Graduate Audit Trainee Recruitment at Uraga Real Estate
- Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Internship Programme 2019
- Obtain a Cash Giveaway to Start a Small Business This October
- Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
- Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria
- PZ Cussons Nigeria Engineering Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
- Cisco Nigeria Graduate Associate Solutions Engineer Recuitment
- Intern/Corp Member Recruitment at FarmAgric Limited
- Graduate Trainee/Internship Recruitment at Ecscorp Resources Limited
- PZ Cussons Plc Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019