Account Officer Job at Krystal Digital Solutions Limited
Krystal Digital is a full service ICT company which specializes in the development, research, deployment and creation of customized and service oriented software applications. Our organization has a strong competence in providing secure and continuously available Information technology/infrastructure solutions to organizations, institutions and parastatals as required which helps its clients drive efficiency and improve its service delivery. The company has several notable products; Krystal IT Academy, Central Billing System, iLearnNG and Myskool portal to her credit alongside other non-disclosed works.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be responsible for keeping accurate records of cash flows of the company.
- The duties include Provides support for the Accounts Department with various tasks such as invoicing, data entry, financial reports generation, returns filing, computing statutory remittances, etc.
- Candidate should have high ability to manage self, personal time and resources, positively represents the department/company and taking responsibility for own work while providing support to others in accomplishing their work and intelligently implementing cost reduction alternatives for the company.
- Support with the preparation of the office monthly, quarterly & annual budgets
- Assist with year-end accounts preparation and any external audits
- Maintain an efficient and transparent financial filing system of all documents relating to Accounts
- Assist with detailed financial reporting, accounting, and budgeting of program funds through the full accounting cycle across both project offices
- Produce special project accounting estimates and reports to assist Teams in monitoring budgetary needs of projects.
- Maintain accurate tax records, ensure remittance within the time frame, report any non-compliance issue to the departmental head, and ensure high level organization in terms of soft copies of the excel schedules and appropriate fillings so that information is easily obtained by the users.
- Ensure adherence to the company’s accounting policies
- Provide the company with appropriate advice and support on the financial control aspects of the business
- Maintain the adequate accounting standards and comply with all statutory, fiscal, and company requirements.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 1 - 3 years work experience
- Strong Accounting skills
- Excellent oral and written skill
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Account Officer" as the subject of the email.
- Internal Auditor Job at Premium Swiss Hotels and Resorts
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Job at Goldplates Feast House
- Resident Internal Auditor Job at Sundry Foods Limited
- Account Assistant Job at Kuddy Cosmetics
- Unit Accountant Job at Sundry Foods Limited
- Depot Accountant Job at Wemy Industries Limited
- Treasury Manager Job at Robert Walters
- Senior Accountant Job in Lagos
- Accountant Job at Teco Group Limited
- Field Recovery Officer Job at Beyond Credit