Accountant Job at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build Eclat HR Consulting serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Report To: General Manager
The ideal candidate will (but is not limited to):
- Comply with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compile, analyze, and report monthly financial data.
- Ensure monthly and prompt payment of statutory remittance before the due date.
- Perform quarterly audits, resolve discrepancies, and compute taxes.
- Keep informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Create periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Maintain accurate financial records.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of accounts payables and receivables.
- Assist management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance.
- Confirm approval and process payment for materials.
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline.
- Optimize the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position.
- Ensure prompt payment of all bank transactions.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- B.Sc. in Accounting, Economics, or Business Administration.
- 2-5 years of experience as an accountant or any similar role.
- Membership in a Professional Accounting body such as (ICAN ACA, ACCA, etc.) is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with the use of different accounting software.
- High level of integrity, professionalism, innovation, and creativity.
- Practical Knowledge of office tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and QuickBooks.
- Good understanding of IFRS and other relevant standards applicable to the real estate industry
- Sound analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of the business and other matters
- Role models integrity, transparency, and honesty
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the email subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Invoicing Officer Job at President Paints Nigeria Limited
- Audit Manager Job at Fadac Resources and Services Limited
- Account Officer Job at ABC Cargo Express
- Accountant Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Admin & Account Officer Job at Chelis Bookazine Limited
- Accounts Officer Job at DMOT Enterprises
- Accounts Officer Job at KyDAL Office Point (KOP)
- Account Manager Job at PropertyPro Africa Group
- Job Vacancies at ATC Nigeria
- Internal Auditor Job at Premium Swiss Hotels and Resorts