Administrative Officer Job at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Officer
Job Location: Anambra
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Administrative Officer will support the project staff in the provision of administrative and logistical services.
- S/He will assist in arranging travel logistics for Staff, Consultants and Training Participants including hotel reservations and where required, arranging airport and hotel pick-ups.
- S/He will assist in the maintenance of efficient records/storage of all office supplies and coordinate all administrative and secretarial support services for the office.
- Also, s/he will ensure proper storage and maintenance of all office assets and keep up-to-date records of all assets.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- University Degree, a recognized equivalent or HND
- Strong administrative and secretarial skills
- Well-developed computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills
- Familiarity with international NGOs is an advantage.
- Experience with large complex organization preferred.
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, and recipients of assistance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Event Center Manager Job at Total Child School
- Operations Manager (SPA) Job at UnoCasa Limited
- Operations Executive Job at VerifyMe Nigeria
- Administrative Staff Job at A.G Genius Consulting
- Executive Assistant Job at Offshore Dimensions Limited
- Branch Manager / Relationship Manager Job at Fidelity Bank Plc
- Ongoing Recruitment at Chez Resources Pharmaceutical Limited
- Admin / Logistic Officer Job at Chez Resources Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Job Vacancies at Domino Stores Limited
- Job Vacancies at OrgLearning Consult