Administrative Officer Job at Summit Healthcare Limited
Summit Healthcare Pharmaceutical Limited is a subsidiary of Eye Foundation Hospital. It is a pharmaceutical company into sales, installation and servicing of Ophthalmic Machines and drugs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Officer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Report To: Manager/Chief Operating Officer
- The administrative officer is responsible for the majority of administrative duties in the company.
- This person is the one who will manage employee records, organize files, answer calls, and provide support for the whole of the company.
- As administrative officer, the ideal candidate will be highly organized, and able to handle financial records and expenses
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment, inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Creating, updating, and maintaining personnel records, and other records and databases
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Supporting department managers, staff, and CEO
- Organizing conference room scheduling, equipment, and cleaning
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.).
- Organizing special functions and social events
- Purchasing of office consumables.
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing mail; signing for packages from USPS, FedEx or UPS; receiving mail and packages from couriers and delivering to proper recipient
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Assisting other departments (such as financial department or HR) with administrative or clerical support.
- Exercises general control over all activities in Stores Department
- Ensures safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials supplied.
- Maintaining proper records.
- Initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular stores items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect thereof.
- Initiate action for stoppage of further purchasing when the stock level approaches the maximum limit.
- Checking and receiving purchased materials forwarded by the receiving department and to arrange for the storage in appropriate places.
- Reserving a particular material for a specific job when so required.
- Issuing materials only in required quantities against authorized requisition notes/material lists.
- Checking the book balances, with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control over wrong issues, pilferage, etc.
Client Relationship Management:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending to clients’ inquiries and queries and escalating appropriately.
- Building relationships with both new and existing clients.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, or in Business, Administration, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of one year experience in a similar role.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills; able to prioritize.
- Motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand.
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manages team members, leads assistant meetings, and supervises when needed.
- Able to perform clerical duties, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed.
- Prior experience as office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field.
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment.
Computer Savvy Skills:
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars on outlook and google calendar.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Personal Assistant, Financial Markets Job at Standard Chartered Bank
- Talent Acquisition Assistant Job at Mercy Corps
- Admin Manager Job at Spectrum Books Limited
- Front Office Manager Job at Ibis Hotel
- Stock Keeping / Office Assistant Job at Diapers.ng
- Junior Administrative Officer Job at The Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit
- Monmartt Recruitment for Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
- Programme Coordinator, SARVE III Job at ActionAid
- Administrative Officer Job at Learn Africa Plc
- Admin Supervisor (Chinese Speaking) Job at PalmPay Limited