Area Sales Manager Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Area Sales Manager
Job Locations: Port Harcourt, Rivers; Calabar, Cross River; Alimosho, Lagos; Jalingo, Wukari, Taraba; Gboko, Makurdi, Benue; Benin, Edo; Jos, Plateau; Ijebu, Sango, Mowe, Sango, Ogun; Osogbo, Osun; Bauchi; Sokoto; Nasarawa; Enugu; Asaba / Agbor, Warri, Delta; Owerri, Imo; Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Area Sales Manager to oversee our sales operations in various locations.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of Sales Officers, developing sales strategies, and ensuring targets are met or exceeded.
- If you are a proactive leader with a strong background in sales and a passion for driving growth, we want to hear from you.
- Lead and manage a team of Sales Officers in your designated area.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve revenue targets.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities to stay ahead in the market.
- Prepare and present sales reports to the management team.
- Provide training and coaching to Sales Officers to enhance their performance.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within the region.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience in sales and team management.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Knowledge of the FMCG sector.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Must be willing to travel within the designated area.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Area Sales Manager and the specific location as the subject of the mail.
- Marketing / Sales Officer Job at Inspire Polytechnic
- Sales & Marketing Officer Job at Chelis Bookazine Limited
- Job Openings at Contec Global Group
- Job Openings at Goldline Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at HRLeverage Africa
- Job Vacancies at Aura Magazine
- QuantumX Recruitment for Sales Executive / Marketer (Intern)
- Sales Manager Job at Stellar International Company Limited
- Digital Sales Executive Job at ZKTeco Company Limited
- Job Openings at Estrada International Staffing Solutions