British American Tobacco (BAT) Recruitment for Management Trainee
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice - whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Management Trainee - Finance
Job Number: 34569
Job Location: Lagos
Senority Level: Management Trainee
Reports to: Finance Manager
Reporting Level: Management
Geographic Scope: Nigeria
What You Will Be Accountable For
- A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why we value uniqueness.
- If you’re driven, hardworking, results-oriented, and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme (Finance) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in. It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits - you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
Can this Be Your Future Role?
- Are you up to the challenge?
- Are you results-oriented, resilient, and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting of Economics, ideally graduated with a second-class Upper Degree, with NYSC Completed.
- Strong analytical skills, driven and results-oriented, inspiring, and engaging individual.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Package.
- Leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Maximum of 3 years of professional experience post NYSC, ideally in an international environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Belonging, Achieving, Together:
- Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
- Internal Control Officer Recruitment
- Baobab Micro Finance Bank Recruitment for a Loan Officer
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Growth Analyst / Reconciliation Officer Job at Apline Group
- Employment Opportunities at Genesis Deluxe Cinema
- Account Officer Job at a reputable company
- Accountant Job at Strugz
- Cashier Job at Excellium Consulting Services
- Finance Accounting Intern Recruitment at Socialander Digital Agency
- Accountant Job at DBT Consultings