Business Development Strategist Job at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build ECLAT HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING serving clients across the nation
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Strategist
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Report To: Managing Director
Industry: Automobile Assembly & Manufacturing
The ideal candidate will (but not limited to):
- Analyze and expand business operations toward sustained growth.
- Monitor revenue streams and identify opportunities to increase profitability.
- Negotiate and close business deals that promote sustained revenue
- Evaluate and improve sales, marketing, and branding strategies.
- Identify and develop new lines of business based on consumer behavior.
- Perform competitor analysis toward obtaining an increased market share.
- Develop client relationships and strengthen industry partnerships.
- Identify new clients by researching and creating networking opportunities.
- Assess and advise the organization on potential joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Business Development or Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working as a Business Development Strategist.
- 3 years of prior relevant experience in an Automobile Assembly & Manufacturing Industry (Mandatory).
- Proficiency in integrated business management, CRM software, and Microsoft office.
- Advanced knowledge of business development, marketing strategies, and brand expansion.
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
- Great communication skills
- Exceptional ability to analyze market trends and competitor behavior.
- Ability to maintain strong client relationships and establish industry partnerships.
- Competency in negotiating and closing business deals.
- Ability to advise on possible joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Excellent time-management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and Leadership skills
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Superb research skills
- Exemplary work ethic in a high-pressure environment.
N200,000- N350,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ''Business Development Strategist'' as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Strategy Manager Job at Riquesa Africa
- Job Opportunities at Hazon Holdings
- Business Manager Job at May Brands
- Business Support Officer Job at The Startup Place Limited
- NYSC Corps Member (Business Administration) Job at HPA Corporate Resourcing
- Planning Controller Job at Maersk Line
- Business Analyst Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Business Strategist Job at De Koolar Nigeria Limited
- 2023 Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Recruitment
- Business Associate Job at Zylus Homes