Business Manager Job at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- A Business Manager is responsible for overseeing the implementation of business objectives among their company’s sales, marketing and business development professionals.
- Their duties include comparing current sales numbers to desired quotas, delegating sales and marketing tasks among team members and meeting with upper management to discuss their progress.
- It will include developing and maintaining client relationships, coordinating sales team and all other teams, contract negotiation and ensuring all section of the business done in a proper way.
Duties and Responsibilities
The following are some of the important duties of a business manager:
- Maintain current client relationship and identifying areas for potential clients
- Contacting potential clients to establish a business relationship and meet with them
- Train junior salespeople to improve sales goals and meet expectations
- Strong understanding of company products or services as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by management
- Develop new sales areas and improving sales through various methods
- Research the latest in the business industry and creating new opportunities to expand business
- Collaborate with sales and design team to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals
- In addition, due to aggressive growth plans of the company, it is expected that your responsibilities will rapidly grow beyond the above listed.
Skills and Qualifications
A successful business manager candidate will have various skills and qualifications needed to do an excellent job, including:
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a similar area
- About 5+ years of proven sales experience in business or a related area
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, in order to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely
- Technical skills required to create proposals and find solutions to meet client requirements, such as using software programs and machines
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Be proactive, organized and handle work under stressful and uncertain environments.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV as PDF or Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Business Development Executive Job at Kerr and luxe Limited
- Marketing & Business Development Manager Job at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Ongoing Recruitment at Chez Resources Pharmaceutical Limited
- Sales & Marketing Manager Job at Evet
- Business Development Manager (Computing) Job at SLOT Systems Limited
- Sales & Marketing Officer Job at Chelis Bookazine Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at Nigeria Machine Tools
- Job Vacancies at Elizabeth Maddeux Limited
- Hotel Manager
- Sales Executive Job at Bogo Beverages Limited