Cashier Job at Abuja Clinics
Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT. The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnels. These equipments include but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, Mammography unit with stereotatic biopsy and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology and Dentistry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Cashier
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting, Bookkeeping, Cashier operations, Cash management.
- Candidate must be female and an ND holder in Accounting or related courses with a minimum of one year experience.
- Good communication skills
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- Basic math and computer skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Senior Internal Audit Control Officer Job at PalmPay
- Customer Service Officer Job at LEAM Consulting
- Client Experience Executive / Sales Representative Job at Pixels Digital Limited
- Audit Assistant Job at President Paints Nigeria Limited
- Customer Relations Officer Job in Lagos
- Recovery Officer Job at Lheon Consulting Limited
- Internal Control Officer Job at Food Concepts Plc
- Account Officer Job at JMG Limited
- Account Officer (Bank Reconciliation) Job at JMG Limited
- Reconciliation Manager Job at Flutterwave