Compensation and Benefit Analyst Job at Desicon Engineering Limited
Desicon Engineering Limited for over 40 years has been an indigenous industry leader providing innovative Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) solutions to our clients. Knowledge, technical innovation and teamwork are at the centre of who we are. We are focused on leveraging these assets to deliver Instrumentation Maintenance and Construction, Procurement and Consultancy solutions to the Nigerian Energy sector. We are an ISO (9001:2008) certified organisation, and we are focused on continuing to improve our processes to exceed our client expectations. We are proud to be the first indigenous company to own and operate a fully equipped Electrical & Instrumentation facility with an attached calibration workshop; a further indication of our dedication to providing superior service and value for money to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Compensation and Benefit Analyst
Job Location: Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparation of payroll of expatriates and locals and timely transmission to Administration, Control and Finance Department for prompt payment.
- Directly responsible for handling all personnel income tax related matters for the Company and for Desicon Group and its subsidiaries.
- Handle expatriates Tax matters for in country, from computation, payment, 0btaining of tax certificates of employees, and finally negotiate, convince and conclude tax audit, in a transparent manner in accordance with the code of ethics of the company.
- Directly responsible for ensuring full compliance with PAYE Tax statutory regulatory provisions, remittances and returns as stipulated by the Tax law.
- Directly responsible for monitoring and managing PAYE tax audits in liaison with the Finance department to ensure proper documents are filed and presented to The Tax Auditors and Internal Board of Revenues of States as may be required in locations where the Company ' operates.
- Liaise and negotiate with State Revenue Services during audit.
- Draw up a Compensation and Benefit Plan subject to stipulated periodic review that would be adopted and implemented as the standard policy across board for the Company.
- Annually work with the Head of Human Resources department to advise management on the cost of additional welfare and benefits to staff as well as advice management on industry standard welfare and/or benefits practices for employees.
- Directly responsible for conducting the analysis of all added compensation and benefits.
- Ensure Payroll is properly Accounted for in the GL and Costing module for proper reporting.
- Manage recruitment processes including Salary negotiation for selected candidate, review of contract of employment and endorse agreed contract of employment.
- Approve monthly Timesheet to support the Monthly payroll activities, Project and Cost management.
- Ensure accurate monthly payroll reports are processed and closed out.
- Ensure all Expatriates Contract Negotiations are properly closed out to facilitate assumption of duty.
- Manage Expatriates rotations plans in line with the existing contract.
- Manager Employees' Medical Insurance to ensure effective medical care for all employees.
- Ensure Employees Tax Audit exercise are conducted and closed-out in a timely manner with respective State Internal Revenue Authorities.
- Resolve all Company's Employees Tax matters with relevant Tax Authorities.
- Carryout an independent remuneration Survey annually for the Company.
- Ensure Group Life Insurance is updated.
- Handle other related job functions as may be assigned by the Human Resources Manager.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Job Openings at Sahara Group
- Quality Assurance Specialist Job at BFREE
- Civil Engineer - Quality Assurance / Quality Control Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Financial Analyst Job at Chi Farms Limited
- MarbleClear Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Quality Officer
- Quality Control / Production Manager Job at Eden-Acres Integrated Organic Foods
- Job Openings at Estrada International Staffing Solutions
- Data Analyst, Measurement and Evaluation (M&E) Job at NewGlobe
- Quality Assurance Engineering Manager Job at Reliance Health
- Portfolio Risk Analyst Job at the Concept Group