Content Creator Job at Italian Coffee Ventures
Italian Coffee Ventures is a trading company with large stocks of luxury coffees from different brands like Nespresso, Caffitaly Lavazza, illy, Dolce Gusto, and more popular coffee brands as well as Coffee Machines and Accessories. We are Nigeria’s first biggest B2B/B2C business company dealing in all Coffee supplies.Our utmost business goal is to provide unquantifiable services that would leave our consumers with mind-blowing impressions. We give 100% attention to providing the best of the best and ensure to deliver quality products to our clients.
The brand focuses on becoming the most prominent sole distributor in West Africa by building a solid market base through market consistencies and innovations. Thus, being persistent in our business objectives to be masters at organizing, managing, presenting, and utilizing the Italian coffee system, importing foreign coffee brands to coffee lovers in Nigeria, while saving costs, reducing the inconveniences of spurious purchases, and the associated scarcity of this classic consumable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Content Creator
Job Location: Ikeja / Alausa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields with 1 year of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Social Media Graphic Designer Job at CarPartsNigeria.com
- Graphics Designer Job at Excel and Grace Consulting
- Product Design Manager (SuperApp) Job at Yassir
- Job Vacancies at Elizabeth Maddeux Limited
- Graphic Designer Job at Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited
- Job Vacancies at Brainiac Global Solutions
- Graphic Design Specialist Job at Swift Networks Limited
- Event Manager Job at Phillips Outsourcing Limited
- Graphics and Presentation Designer Job at Bmonie Technologies Limited
- Job Vacancies at HR Hive