Content Developer Recruitment at Georgetown Global Health Nigeria (GGHN)
The Georgetown Global Health Nigeria (GGHN) is the operational arm and an affiliate of Georgetown University Centre for Global Health Practice and Impact (CGHPI) in Nigeria. GGHN is a Non–profit, Non-Governmental Organization in Nigeria that promotes best practices in health care delivery and research using local and internationally adapted models to strengthen health systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Content Developer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative, dedicated individual to join our team as a content developer. The individual would be responsible for developing the organization's content strategy and working with the technical team to create tailored content for our website, social media handles, and newsletters
- Develop content goals and strategies for the organization.
- Collaborate with other departments and team members to brainstorm subjects for creative content.
- Create unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content using good SEO techniques.
- Editing and proofreading new content before publication.
- Managing content distribution through our various channels, including developing an editorial calendar.
- Analyzing performance indicators and web traffic and determining the effectiveness of created content.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Mass Communication, or a related field.
- Experience in copywriting, graphic design, front-end programming, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Strong working knowledge of content management software, including Asana, WordPress, Photoshop, and Flash.
- Good working knowledge of HTML and SEO.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Content Marketing Officer Job at CredPal
- Public Relations Officer Job at Colossus Investments Limited
- Digital Marketer Job at Cruz Travels
- Marketing & Communications Intern Recruitment at The People Practice
- Marketing Officer Job at Miraloyd Global Consult Limited
- Digital Marketer Job at DynamicPlus Advisory
- Graphic Design & Social Media Executive Recruitment at DM HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Marketing Associate Job at Inguest Global Partners Limited
- Customer Service (E-Commerce) Job at SKLD Integrated Services Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited