Customer Service Associate Job at Lily Hospitals Limited
Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) and was also recently accredited with COHSASA (Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa) Certificate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Associate
Job Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Category: Senior Level
- We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Customer Service Associate to join our dynamic team.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about assisting customers, resolving inquiries, and providing outstanding service in a friendly environment.
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer inquiries via phone, email, and chat.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers.
- Provide accurate information regarding products/services and company policies.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in a calm and empathetic manner.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 - 2 years of relevant experience in the Health care industry.
- Proven customer support experience or experience in a similar role.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other relevant tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Health insurance and other benefits package.
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume detailing their relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
Note: If you are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and are excited to join a vibrant team, please apply.
- Customer Service Agent (Sign Language Interpreter) Job at Septagus Consulting Nigeria Limited
- Call Agent Job at Rubystar Global Limited
- Frontliner Job at Bukka Hut Restaurant
- Male Customer Attendant Job at Domino Stores Limited
- Head of Customer Experience Job at the People Practice
- Cashier Job at Mattoris Supermarket
- Customer Success Associate (Hausa Speaking) Job at Nomba
- Customer Care / Creative Director Job at Elvaridah Limited
- Customer Relationship & Sales Officer Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Front Desk Attendant and Cashier Job at Perks Premium Supermarket