Data Analyst Intern Job at Topp Information Technology Consulting
Topp Information Technology Consulting (Topp IT Consulting) is a next-generation company that provides reliable Network Services in Cyber-Security, Networking Infrastructure optimization, and Cloud-Based Digital Transformation Technology. Our products offer a distinctive value differential by being economical, simple to implement, and highly scalable across your company with no interruption to your operations. Our company boasts of affiliations and partnerships with major international players in Information Technology and security which include VMware, Cisco, SmartPlanes AB, Barracuda Networks, Info Sec Institute, AxxonSoft, AWS, PECB, CATO, and Opengear
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Data Analyst Intern
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
This position provides an excellent opportunity to gain extensive hands?on experience in research, survey, and data management. The Data Analyst Intern will be expected to carry out the following activities:
- Data collation, basic analysis, visualizations, reporting, and dissemination.
- Creating reports and charts to help clients understand the data they are analyzing
- Collecting, analyzing, and storing data in an organized fashion to ensure that it can be retrieved efficiently when needed
- Reviewing data for accuracy and ensuring that it is presented in a clear and concise manner.
- Provide support as needed to other internal teams when specific projects involving data analysis arise.
- Provide supervision for the team
- Perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- HND or B.Sc. in Social Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or any other relevant discipline
- Technical skills and competency in using data analytics software like Tableau, PowerBI, advanced excel, etc.
- Prior experience in conducting/participating in research, data analysis, data visualizations, will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative research processes is also an added advantage.
- Attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset.
- Ability to work independently, problem-solve, and enlist support, when needed.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
- Ability to comply with standard practices, regulations, and statutes;
- Impeccable integrity and sensitivity to working in a culturally diverse organization.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Vitalvida Recruitment for Telesales Customer Service Intern
- IFS Group Recruitment for Facility Management Intern
- The People Practice Recruitment for Marketing and Communications Intern
- Sustainable Energy for All (SEforALL) Recruitment for UN-Energy Data Intern
- Real Estate Administrative Assistant (NYSC) Job at Monolink Homes & Resorts
- ShiptoNaija Recruitment for Human Resource Trainee (Service Corp Member)
- 3RDFloor Digital Recruitment for Content Writer Intern
- 2023 Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Finance Internship Programme
- Max Drive Recruitment for Product Manager Intern
- Deep Magic Ideas Limited Recruitment for Business Development and Business Analyst Intern