Digital Marketer Job at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build Eclat Human Resources Consulting serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate will (but not limited to):
- Create and upload content and images on the organization's website and all social media handles.
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, and development of blogs and forums.
- Develop graphical designs such as posters, webinar materials, articles, billboards, proposals for the website, and eye-catching creative briefs for social media platforms.
- Develops and maintains positive business relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Consult with staff to understand the goals and scope of the desired marketing program.
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns.
- Analyze existing website traffic and internet activities related to the company and services.
- Develops innovative strategies to attract customers to the company’s brand through various web-based marketing programs and search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Identify and recommend improvements and modifications to existing programs and additional or new marketing strategies and opportunities.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Identifies appropriate social media platforms and other web-based tools to use in the promotion of each product and service.
- Oversee the implementation of online marketing plans; compile and analyzes data to measure the effectiveness of such plans.
- Provide accurate reports and analysis on campaign to company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI).
- Collaborate with and coordinate communication among information technology, sales, research, and other departments to complete projects.
Education and Experience
- B.Sc. in Marketing, Business Management, or any other related field.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Proven experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends, Google AdWords, Keyword Planner, Search Console).
- Understanding of our target audience and how to reach them.
- Strong verbal communication and articulation skills.
- Ability to work independently and flexibly.
- Capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing conversion and online customer acquisition.
- Proficiency in Graphic designing, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to work with less or no supervision.
N50,000 - N100,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Social Media Executive Job at Ziba Beach Resort
- Sales & Marketing Officer Job at Chelis Bookazine Limited
- Job Vacancies at Elizabeth Maddeux Limited
- Job Vacancies at Sproxil
- Content Creator and Virtual Assistant Job at Raphael Group
- Editor Job at the News Chronicle
- Brand and Digital Marketing Manager Job at GIG Logistics
- Digital & PR Lead Job at Octoplus Marketing Group
- Brand Manager Job at Fadac Resources and Services Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited