Digital Marketing Manager Job at JSK Consulting Group
JSK Consulting Group is a specialist Human Capital Consultancy with core competencies in performance management, Workplace Effectiveness, Organizational Culture Strategy, Business Ethics & Executive Leadership Coaching. JSK Consulting Group helps institutions, business organizations, entrepreneurs, professionals, graduates, and youths project their ‘Competitive Advantage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our team
- The candidate is responsible for developing, implementing and overseeing long-term digital marketing campaigns as well as short-term advertising techniques
- This role requires being adept at enhancing brand awareness, creating contents, driving traffic to the company’s website and generating sales leads. A digital marketing manager spearheads and coordinates the marketing initiatives (Inbound and outbound).
- Identifying and testing new digital platforms and tools
- Manage and posts contents on the organization social media handles
- Handling Strategic Online Initiatives
- Leading marketing campaigns from the idea stage through to their execution and implementation
- Develop strategies that drive customers to the website
- Improve the design, traffic, and content of the website
- Create paid campaigns on social media platforms
- Using Web Analytics tools to monitor site traffic
- Optimizing marketing campaigns, including email marketing, social media and digital advertising
- Monitoring and evaluating online media campaigns to keep them fresh and effective
- Working with other department heads and staff to discuss plans and marketing strategies
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms
- Create email blast campaigns to target key customers
- Negotiating advertising contracts
- Use advanced metrics to measure the success of a marketing campaign
- Staying current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in digital marketing and advertisement
- Well conversant in the use of social media as a marketing tool
- Great problem-solving and communication skills
- Understand website metrics and best practices
- Experience with search engine optimization, lead generation and email marketing
- Proficient in photo and video editing software such as Adobe
- Deep knowledge of web design principles
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to identify long term trends in data
- Able to work with team at all levels to develop marketing goals and evaluate results
- Experience working with a content management system
- Strong project management skills.
N120,000 - N200,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Digital Marketing Manager" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Executive Marketer Job at Zilt Investment
- Marketer Job at Youngstars Development Initiative
- Digital Marketer Job at Aviagreene Solutions Limited
- Digital Marketer Job at Excel and Grace Consulting
- Online Content Manager Job at Green Remedies International
- Digital Marketing Specialist Job at HMD Africa
- Marketing Analyst Job at Ladlas Prince
- Communications and Design Specialist Job at Idmibok International (360 HSDC)
- Product Manager Job at VerifyNigeria
- Digital Marketer Job at Aspom Travel Agency