Dynamics Software Support Engineer Job at Tek Experts
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Dynamics Software Support Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Are you a natural problem solver? Do you have technical support experience in Dynamics? Do you have an interest in different technologies and IT? Do you think you can deliver exceptional customer service? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
- As a customer facing support engineer your role will be to provide phone and email based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Supported by our quality assurance team, subject matter experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver exceptional customer service.
- Act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with colleagues from other teams as needed to resolve customer problems
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved.
What we’re looking for
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Skills and Competencies:
- Superior researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing technologies: Active Directory and DNS, Windows Servers, Virtualization
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prior customer service or support experience required
- Passion for technology and learning
In return, we offer you
- An excellent remuneration packages
- Prestigious offices all around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offer you career development opportunities to meet your full potential.
- Electrical Design Engineer Recruitment at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Software Test Automation Engineer Job at AppZone Limited
- Technical Officer-Monitoring & Evaluation Job at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
- Graduate Data Support Analyst Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- Maintenance Supervisor Job at WTS Energy
- Graduate Automation (Control Systems) Engineer Recruitment at Mathchester Engineering Limited
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Job at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Lead Piping Engineer Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Civil/Structural Engineer Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Field Service Engineer Job at GE Healthcare