Electrical Technician Job at De Tastee Group
De Tastee Group is a leading quick service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. Our sumptuous meals are produced under a very stringent hygienic environment with our branches located strategically with beautiful ambience for family and friends. Our event halls comes with ultra modern and vintage interior finishing to give guests a memorable experience. De Tastee Group operates in these 5 units to cater for different customer experience
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Electrical Technician
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Under general supervision, respond to requests for electrical repairs and breakdowns as well as perform routine maintenance and upgrade equipment as necessary.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Supervising electricians.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Consistent maintenance and monitoring of electrical and electronic systems, with an oversight function on related equipment such as power generators, water treatment plants, kitchen equipment,plumbing and sewage systems, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, cold rooms, etc.
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Identification of technical problems and solving same.
- Ensures maintenance and repair work is completed correctly and in a timely manner
- Preparation of weekly/monthly reports and other administrative duties
- Keep records of all maintenance and repair work conducted,
- Inspect on a routine basis, all machines, equipment, wiring, fixtures, and other components to ensure they remain functional
- Prepare and adhere to preventive maintenance schedule for all equipment
- Maintain equipment inventory and reduce downtime on equipment
- All other duties as assigned by the General Service Manager.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- No. of fault attended to and resolved within 24hrs
- No of inspection conducted and concluded within 24hrs
- No. of faulty equipment attended to within 24hrs
- % of employee satisfaction achieved
- Timely response to faults and repairs
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
N85,000 - N90,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Quality Assurance Engineer Job at Sproxil
- Job Vacancies at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Assistant General Manager (Electrical Engineering) Job at Dangote Group
- Engineering Officer Job at Rimdinado International
- Job Vacancies at Aldreda Fields Limited
- Electrical Design Engineer Job at Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited
- Digital Engineer Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Installation Engineer Job at Hobark International Limited
- Front End Engineer Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Senior Electrical Engineer Job at WTS Energy