Engineering Officer Job at Rimdinado International
Rimdinado International was set up on the 1st January, 2013 and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria on the 2nd March, 2013 and currently in Abuja. Our business history range from providing simple solutions for Small and Medium Scale organizations to major clients that require overhauling operations, business restrategizing and alignment of their people towards new realities. We guarantee that our clients and partners alike enjoy rapid growth, outstanding results and improved staff performance and compliance. We have exceeded our clients expectations in delivery of solutions required by clients like KPR Resort, Dantata and Sawoe, Vestates Nigeria and UNICEF Nigeria. As we cross the murkier waters of business and personal growth, we provide support to our partners and clients to ensure that their goals are achieved and their organizations dominate their sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Engineering Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Decide if a project’s operations are safe.
- Evaluate the designs to ensure they meet customer satisfaction, engineering principles and environmental regulations.
- Produce outline designs.
- Conduct experiments methodically, analyse data and interpret results.
- Test and evaluate theoretical designs.
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems.
- Create the foundation for manufacturing methods, quality standards and date of delivery.
- Inspect malfunctioning products to determine the source and solution of the problem.
- Perform a full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements.
- Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability and safety.
- Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions.
- Estimate budget and scope of project.
- Solicit observations from operators.
- Prepare product reports and documentation.
- Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods.
Any of the following
- M.Sc Aerospace, knowledge of CAD, CAE and CAM necessary.
- M.Sc Mechanical, knowledge of CAD, CAE and CAM necessary.
- M.Sc Robotics and Automation.
- M.Sc Control and Systems Engineering.
- M.Sc Automotive Engineering, knowledge of CAD, CAE and CAM necessary.
- M.Sc Electrical Electronics Engineering.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Engineering Manager (Design) Job at Talenture Group
- Civil Engineer Job at Talenture Group
- Quality Assurance Engineer Job at Quidax
- Civil Engineeer Job at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Engineering Manager (Design) Job at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Material Engineer Job at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited
- Senior Process Engineer Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Site Architect / Engineer Job at Mshel Homes Limited
- Senior Engineer (Scrum) Job at Flutterwave
- Civil Engineer - Quality Assurance / Quality Control Job at Ascentech Services Limited