Experienced Civil Engineer Job at Fiphs Infrastructure Limited
Fiphs Infrastructure Limited is an Engineering, Procurement and Construction Company with extensive local knowledge, engineering and construction expertise. We deliver innovative and creative solutions that provide our stakeholders with the highest possible level of expertise, exceeding their expectation using cutting edge technology to provide services covering planning, design, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Experienced Civil Engineer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Role / Objectives
- Construction Company seeks to recruit an Experienced Civil Engineer that would oversee the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and infrastructural built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, structures and buildings, power plants, water and sewage systems etc.
- Provide comprehensive day-to-day field supervision at the site. Ensure all construction is being performed to quality standards in compliance with design specifications, drawings, budget and schedule.
- Conduct technical, feasibility studies and site investigations to establish effective and efficient project executions.
- Identify and implement construction-specific opportunities for improvement.
- Test building materials for quality and provide costs estimates and labour required for each project.
- Assess the environmental impact and risks connected to projects.
- Identify and resolve project design and development problems
- Recommend measures to enhance improvement or efficiency opportunities that may arise.
- Coordinate field work including contract work, to ensure compliance with company standards, procedures, specifications and codes.
- Up-to-date knowledge of local, state and federal government/agencies rules, standards and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A First Degree or Master's from a recognized University in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of post NYSC experience in construction and project execution.
- Ability to work with design engineers, clients and contractors.
- Ability to work with CAD Packages.
- Being a member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers and COREN is desirable.
- Professional membership with any internationally recognized engineering body (E.g PMP, PRINCE2) is desirable
- Excellent time management skills in order to handle competing deadlines.
- A high level of autonomy and self-efficiency with attention to detail.
- Intermediate use of general computer programs such as packages in the Microsoft Office Suite.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a Cover Letter, Passport Photograph, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other Professional / relevant Certificates in one (1) email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates who do not comply with the above directives would be disqualified.
- Electrician Job at Ocean Marine Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Senior Process Engineer Job at Hobark International Limited
- Job Openings at Hilton Worldwide
- Job Openings at Desicon Engineering Limited
- Job Vacancies at MainOne Cable
- HDD Operations Manager Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Mechanical Project Engineer Job at Karbak Ventures Limited
- Chief Engineer I Job at Marriott International
- Electrical Engineer Job at Evans Industries