Female Social Media Manager Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Female Social Media Manager
Job Location: Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a talented social media manager to represent our company by building a strong online presence for our various brands and product offerings.
- The social media manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by collaborating with the creative team to produce high-quality original content.
- You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals and also interface with internal stakeholders who will ensure sales leads generated are closed.
- As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Running company online media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating/Collaborating on high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company's brand on social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- B.Sc Degree or Executive Training in Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years of proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Very experienced using social media campaign management platforms
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Familiarity with web design is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Digital Marketer Job at Janed Web Studio
- Social Media and Public Relation Officer Job at Loyalty Solutions Limited
- Marketing / Sales Officer Job at Inspire Polytechnic
- Sales & Marketing Officer Job at Chelis Bookazine Limited
- Job Openings at HRLeverage Africa
- Job Vacancies at Aura Magazine
- Website and Social Media Manager Job in Lagos
- Digital Marketer Job at Don Quester Consulting
- Female Marketing Officer Job at the Push
- Social Media Manager Job at Sunrose Consulting Limited