Front Desk / Receptionist Job at Workforce Group
Workforce Group - Our client, a reputable group of companies with interest in Hospitality & otherBusiness areas located in Nigeria, is recruiting suitable candidates with enterprenurial spirit, and a can-do-attitude to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk / Receptionist
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Receptionist will help create a pleasant and memorable stay for our guests by engaging the guest at every opportunity in an efficient and courteous manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and forward to the Food and Beverages supervisor personalized services for VIP customers event attendees, like wedding guests etc.
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments while liaising with the accounts department.
Key Performance Areas
- Management of all Reservations
- Database Management
- Financial Reporting
- Upselling & Cross selling of Services
- Complaints Resolution
- Records Keeping
- Compliance and Regulations
- Candidates should possess a minimum of B.Sc Degree or HND in hospitality management or related field.
- 5 years of professional experience in a hotel /hospitality industry and preferably 30 years and above.
Skills & Competencies:
- Hand-on experience as a Hotel Front Desk Officer
- Experience with hotel reservations software, like Hotel Nan or Room master is an added advantage.
- Understanding of how travel-planning websites operate, like Booking and Expedia etc.
- Customer service attitude.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Very high level of patience and tolerance
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Quality & timely delivery on task
- Demonstration of organizational competencies and values
- Alignment with Brand Objectives
- Adaptation to Trends: ability to stay current with industry trends and incorporate relevant innovations into the creative process.
- Presents/implements reasonable ideas to improve efficiency and support the business strategy.
- Overall commitment to supporting the company’s vision
- On shift basis, with options for off days. However, this will be communicated to the successful candidate before resumption.
Method of APplication
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position and Location as the subject of the mail.
- Administrative Officer Job at Creditville Limited
- Event Center Manager Job at Total Child School
- Operations Manager (SPA) Job at UnoCasa Limited
- Operations Executive Job at VerifyMe Nigeria
- Administrative Staff Job at A.G Genius Consulting
- Executive Assistant Job at Offshore Dimensions Limited
- Branch Manager / Relationship Manager Job at Fidelity Bank Plc
- Ongoing Recruitment at Chez Resources Pharmaceutical Limited
- Admin / Logistic Officer Job at Chez Resources Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Job Vacancies at Domino Stores Limited