Frontend Developer Job at ZKTeco Biometric Limited
ZKTeco is a world-leading manufacturer of biometrics readers (facial, vein, fingerprint palm) access controls, time attendance, turnstiles and barriers, security cameras, metal detectors, car park & vehicle management solutions, X-Ray inspection, integrated security solutions, and embedded biometric and radio-frequency identification modules
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Frontend Developer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos (Partly Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop new user-facing features
- Translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Partake in company’s website redesigning to meet modern specifications
- Work on improving the company’s core application products
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Review app and feature coding and plan future website upgrades with the development team
- Work directly with the UI/UX designer to design a framework for creating user apps that grow with the needs of the company
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years experience as a Front End Developer, conceptualizing and designing products
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of code versioning tools, mainly GIT.
- Good understanding of agile development methodologies and working in an agile team
- Basic Understanding of test tools & automation.
- Proficient in website development using WordPress
- Familiar with working with headless CMS like Strapi.
- Skilled in building mobile-first/responsive websites and frontend applications using modern web technologies.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Familiar with CSS framework Tailwind CSS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues, web performance, optimistic UI, and ways to work around them.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Resourceful and troubleshooting aptitude
- Good communication (oral & written) and interpersonal skills
- Experience in UI/UX is an added advantage
- 2 days remote work weekly.
- Product Designer Recruitment at Renda Limited
- Back-End Developer Job at Lendha
- iOS Developer Recruitment at Lemonade Finance
- Senior Full Stack Developer Job at Anyjob
- Golang Software Engineer (Remote) Recruitment at Africhange Technologies Limited
- Senior Software Engineer Job at Interswitch
- Junior Data Scientist / Data Analyst Recruitment at Rise Networks
- Senior Web Developer Recruitment at BlueSlip Limited
- PHP Developer Job at Scud Technology Limited
- Flutter Mobile Developer Job at RimoTechnology