Full Stack Developer Intern Recruitment at 54gene
54gene is a health technology company centered on advancing the field of African genomics to unlock scientific discoveries as well as improve diagnostic and treatment outcomes within Africa and the global community. Founded in 2019, 54gene utilizes human genetic data derived from diverse African populations, to improve the state of healthcare through large-scale discovery and translational research, advanced molecular diagnostics, and inclusive clinical programs. Our mission is to deliver on the promise of precision medicine for Africans and the global population, by bridging the global health disparity gap
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Full Stack Developer Intern
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Reports to: Senior Engineering Manager
- We are looking for a full-stack developer Intern who is eager to gain experience and willing to learn engineering best practices and contribute production level code during your internship.
- Learn, support, and enhance the existing applications and APIs.
- Become familiar with the application support and troubleshooting procedures.
- Help identify ways to improve and diagnose front-end and back-end bugs
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Learn how to write small features and deploy them often (continuous delivery)
- Degree in Computer Sciences or related field.
- 6+ months of software programming or development experience.
- Knowledge of git.
- Candidate must have demonstrated technical ability through projects and curriculum.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Eager to learn new technologies.
- Authorization to work in Nigeria
- The duties stated are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required. Other related duties may be assigned within scope of ability.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- 54gene celebrates diversity and is proud to be an inclusive employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, marital status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a mental or physical disability, or any other applicable legally protected status or characteristics.
- Product Designer Recruitment at Renda Limited
- Job Vacancies at Strongmas Automobile Limited
- Egbin Power Plc 2022 Industrial Training Programme (SIWES)
- Finance and Accounting (F & A) Intern / Co-op Recruitment at Procter and Gamble
- Graphic Design Intern (Internship - Designer) Recruitment at Brainnest
- I.T Intern Recruitment at Sun King (Formerly Greenlight Planet)
- Marketing Intern Recruitment at KRADOT group
- Back-End Developer Job at Lendha
- iOS Developer Recruitment at Lemonade Finance
- Administrative Intern (NYSC) Recruitment at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited