FundQuest Financial Services Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2019
FundQuest Financial Services Limited is a financial intermediation company licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to offer financial and advisory solutions to individuals, businesses and government agencies.
FundQuest seeks to provide the much-needed leadership required in the finance houses sub-sector, and in conjunction with other operators and regulators, galvanize the sector to become a major contributor to Nigeria’s GDP.
We are conducting a quick recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
- Applicants must also have completed the mandatory one-year NYSC and must not be older than 25 years as at 31st August, 2019.
- Applicants must have the desire and ambition to develop a sound career in Finance.
- Applications are hereby invited from graduates with either First Class or Second-Class Degrees of numerate disciplines into the Graduate Trainee Programme of FundQuest Financial Services Limited.
- Attend the free Nexford University Open Day
- Finance and Operations Manager Job at An Abuja-based Non Governmental Organisation
- Accountant Job at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co
- Account Officer Job at A Printing firm
- Finance Officer, Kano Literacy and Mathematics Accelerator Job at The British Council
- Experienced Manufacturing Management Accountant Job at Glassforce
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Head, Accounts Job at People Capacity Management
- Common Services Office (Finance) -Deputy High Commission of Canada in Lagos
- Graduate Intern, Laboratory Recruitment at eHealth Africa