Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) OND Internship Programme 2019
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
We are looking for vibrant people who would work passionately in driving our desire to provide exceptional services to our customers. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Applications are invited for:
Title: OND Internship Programme 2019
Job Type: OND Internship
Duration: 12 months
- An exciting opportunity to intern with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution. The Internship Program offers OND graduates the opportunity to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures. The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future.
- Are you ready for this journey? Kindly see requirements below to kick start a banking career with GTBank.
- School Identity card
- WAEC/NECO certificate
- Birth certificate
- One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
- Other Organisations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only)
- Basic numerical skills
- Willingness to learn.
- Good communication skills
- Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Internship Programme 2019
- Insurance Manager Job at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Insurance Sales Executive Representative Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment for Graduate Data Analytics Associate
- Banking Operations and Compliance Manager Job at TechAdvance
- IT Intern Recruitment at Plan International
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment for a Remote Relationship Manager
- Graduate HR/Admin Intern Recruitment at International Rescue Committee
- First Bank of Nigeria Latest Recruitment, July 2019
- NYSC ; Intern Recruitment at Sunhive