Guest Service Agent (Receptionist) / Front Desk Officer Job at Nisa Wellness Retreat
Nisa Wellness Retreat delivers to you an inclusive wellness experience that will leave an indelible memory on your mind with it's breathtaking, calm and serene ambience. Also, an unlimited list of offerings such as wellness programs, luxurious spa therapies, healthy cuisine, exclusive accommodation and seasoned hospitality associates on standby.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Guest Service Agent (Receptionist) / Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking the services of well trained, experienced and qualified Front Desk Officer to join our dynamic and result-oriented team of employees
- The successful candidate will be flexible and responsible for providing quality and excellent service delivery which is aim at maintaining clear and accurate records of guest’s reservations and room bookings and developing new strategies the organisations requires.
- Welcome and greet guests.
- Answer and direct incoming calls.
- Inform guests of hotel rates and services.
- Make and confirm reservations for guests.
- Ensure proper room allocation.
- Register and check guests in.
- Confirm relevant guest information.
- Verify guest's payment method.
- Issue room keys and direct guests to their rooms.
- Maintain clear and accurate records of guest room bookings.
- Compute all guest billings, accurately post charges to guest rooms and house accounts
- Listen and respond to guest queries and requests both in-person and by phone.
- Liaise with necessary staff including housekeeping and maintenance to address any problems or complaints made by guests.
- Complete and maintain any incident reports, daily activity reports or other reports requested by management
- Manage conference room bookings and scheduling.
- Close guest accounts and check guests out
- Review accounts and charges with guests during the check-out process
- Process accurate payment of guest accounts
- Inform housekeeping when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning
- Monitor visitors to the Wellness Centre
- Enforce rules and policies of the space
- Maintain a neat and orderly front desk and reception area.
- Candidates should possess B.Sc, OND, HND qualification in relevant fields
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience
- Must be 25 years of age and above
- Interested Candidates must be resident in Abuja – FCT..
Key Competencies and Qualities:
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stress and stay calm under pressure
- Conflict resolution skills
- Decision making and judgment skills
- Team work
- Flexible regarding work schedules
- Ability to respond appropriately to diverse customers and guests.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above criteria should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Customer Service Officer (Intern) Recruitment at PropertyPro.ng
- Customer Service Agent Job at Hilton Worldwide
- Executive Assistant Job at WorQulture
- Ongoing Recruitment for Interns at Softcom Limited
- Administrative Supervisor Job at Biswal Limited
- HR / Admin Officer Job at Greengates Group Limited
- Receptionist / Front Desk Officer Job at C' D-Demeris Pharmaceuticals Limited
- IT Administrator Job at Metro and Castle
- Front Desk Officer Job at Unique Yields Global Enterprise
- Receptionist / Front Desk Officer Job at Credible Eye Care