Head of Marketing Job at Human Capital Management
Human Capital Management (HCM) is a financial technology company focused on providing innovative and transformative financial solutions to individuals and businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head of Marketing
Job Location: Katsina
Employment Type: Full-time
Scope of the Role
- The Head of Marketing is expected to provide leadership within the Microfinance bank to ensure timely and successful development and implementation of the banking product and service ideas, key to the business performance and growth.
- Oversee the articulation and execution of the Bank’s marketing strategies, ensuring alignment with the overall corporate strategy, goals and objectives
- Other duties as assigned by the Managing Director
- Write reports for granting of loan facility
- Inspect prospective client's business to ascertain its viability and assessment of collateral
- Interview prospective clients
- Team Leadership; collaborate with staff to ensure successful execution of designated strategies.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to meet the objectives of the Company.
- Consistently adhere to regulatory standards.
- Monitor approved loans and advise clients on good management practices
- Lead generation through organised sales presentations to prospects
- Implement and execute regular sales activities to generate business
- Achieve overall profitability target of the microfinance bank
- Provide effective leadership guidance in business development strategy
- Build the Bank’s profile and brand image in the market through sustained campaigns
- Responsible for supervision of all Business Development initiatives, Personnel and Resources.
Technical Knowledge / Minimum Requirement
- Professionalism, integrity and commitment to social mission of Microfinance banking.
- Must reside within Katsina
- Minimum of 6 years of banking experience with at least 3 years in a senior management role in a Microfinance Bank.
- Strong general management and people skills.
- Sound knowledge of Micro-finance services, procedure, laws and regulations
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microfinance banking products, marketing and business development
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of micro, small and medium enterprise market.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong business acumen and Knowledge of low-income market.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Social Media Marketer Job at LandMall.ng
- Social Media Manager / Digital Marketing Strategist Job at Creatrix Empire Limited
- Social Media Graphic Designer Job at CarPartsNigeria.com
- Marketing & Business Development Manager Job at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Social Media Manager Job at KNOSK N100 A-Day Charity Secondary School
- Ongoing Recruitment at Chez Resources Pharmaceutical Limited
- Social Media Executive Job at Ziba Beach Resort
- Sales & Marketing Officer Job at Chelis Bookazine Limited
- Job Vacancies at Elizabeth Maddeux Limited
- Job Vacancies at Sproxil