HR Business Partner Job at Pandagric Novum Limited
Pandagric Novum Limited was incorporated in 2006 under the name Novum Agric Industries. The business commenced operations in 2010, with the manufacture and distribution of commercial poultry feed, and in 2018, through a consortium of international and local investors, commenced its expansion and backward integration, which involves the expansion of its manufacturing activities, warehousing capacity and commercial farming activities
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Business Partner
Reference Number: Panda/HR&Ent/2022/00003
Job Location: Panda, Nassarawa State, Nigeria
Supervises (Direct/ Indirect): Nil
Reports to: Head of HR
Roles and Responsibilities
- Keep track of manpower needs within the assigned business unit and assist in preparing recruitment requisitions, job descriptions, and other recruitment documentation.
- Act as the key HR contact person for staff seconded to various company business units and bring issues to the attention of the Head of HR.
- Maintain an up-to-date database of staff in the different business units; tracking daily attendance, deployments, and leave applications.
- Prepare and submit a report on staff data, payroll, and other information requested by the Management.
- Ensure that employee files are updated with the relevant documents.
- Assist in the implementation of performance management, training activities, and other HR initiatives within the assigned business area.
- Under the guidance of HHR, resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Analyse trends and metrics with the HR department.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Identify training needs and create a development plan curriculum & evaluate training programs to ensure that training objectives are met.
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solution
- Perform any duties as assigned by the Head of HR.
Key Performance Indicators:
- 100% compliance with all HR policies, procedures, and processes.
- 100% achievement of all assigned targets within the allotted time.
- Accuracy, speed, and efficiency of transitional processing and reporting
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field (essential).
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in an HR role (essential).
- Relevant professional qualifications of regulatory bodies like CIPMN, SHRM, CIPD, etc. are added advantages.
Working knowledge, skills and competencies, and attributes
- Experience working as a Human Resource Personnel
- Good Communication skills
- Numerical and Analytical skills
- Records keeping and high reporting skills
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- Good appearance with a confident demeanour
- Should be conversant with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and at least a relevant HR software package
- Ability to multi-task in an efficient manner
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to receive and manage confidential information on a daily basis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CV and Cover Letter as a single document, addressing the position requirements and reference number to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
Note: All applications must include the position title and Reference Number in the subject line.
- Human Resources Officer Job at Xiaomi Technology
- Human Resource Coordinator Job at Mercy Corps
- Human Resource Manager Job at CVM Career Company
- Human Resource Assistant Job at Success Digest Growth Initiative
- Human Resources (HR) Manager Job at Deloitte Nigeria
- HR Manager Job at a reputable company
- HR / Training Manager Job at Beebeejump
- Human Resources Officer Job at Cool Wazobia Nigeria Info
- Ongoing Recruitment at Hobark International Limited
- Human Resource Officer Job at Lorache Consulting Limited