Human Resource Partner (Training and Development) Job at a Group of Companies
A leading group of company in Transport, Logistics Services and Fleet Management is looking for competent, qualified and hardworking candidate to occupy the vacant position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Partner (Training and Development)
Job Location: Ewekoro, Ogun
- B.Sc/HND in Social Science, Humanity and related fields from recognised University and Polytechnic
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in similar position
- Abilityto identify the training and developmenéeds of employees in the company
- Ability to design training programmes for the orgarlisation
- Ability to evaluate the effectiveness of training on the employees
- Proficient in Computer (Ms Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Hand written Application Letter and CV to the:
Head of Human Resources,
4B, Regina Coker Street,
Off Koforowola Close,
Ikeja - Lagos State.
Kindly indicate your position on the right hand side of the envelope.
Note: All the successful candidates will work in our Operations Office, Ewekoro, Ogun State.
- Human Resources and Admin Personnel Recruitment at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- HR/Admin Manager Job at a reputable company
- Head of Corporate Services Job at Aquarian Consult Limited
- HR Manager Job at School Kits Limited
- Human Resources Officer Job at Sterling Resources
- Human Resource Manager Job at OutsideIn HR Limited
- Recruitment Analyst Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Human Resource Manager Job at a reputable company
- Human Resources Executive Job at Officemakers International Limited
- Head of Human Resources Job at NMR Intercontinental Limited