Inventory Officer Job at Myrtle Management Consultants
Myrtle Management Consultants Limited - Our client is an ideal provider and one-stop source for an extensive range of dry and frozen foodstuff in Nigeria. As a licensed Shandling business they cater to the provision of grocery and other supplies to ships and oil tankers.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Inventory Officer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a competent Inventory Officer to monitor and report on the company’s inventory. Your job is important since the efficient handling of the company’s products and supplies is critical for the attainment of business goals.
- A successful inventory officer is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities
- The goal is to ensure that all business operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues, etc.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Logistics or relevant field.
- Proven 2-5 years experience as inventory officer or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. CPIM) will be a plus.
Competitive along with other benefits.
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Further assessments will be required.
- Storekeeper Job at Periwinkle Residences Limited
- Distributor Developer Job at International Breweries PIc
- Procurement and Supply Chain Supervisor at Max Drive
- Store Assistant Job at CredencePro
- Compliance Officer and Warehouse Officer Job at Corporate Skills Bridge Limited
- Job Openings at Lead British International School Limited (LBIS)
- Warehouse Officer Recruitment at Sales Force Consulting
- Storekeeper / Front Desk Officer Recruitment at Oak Pensions
- Storekeeper Job at Folalil Cost Consult
- Inventory Officer Job at Karbak Ven Limited