iOS and Andriod Engineer (Flutter) Job at Softcom Limited
Softcom was established in 2007 with a mission to connect people and businesses with meaningful innovation. A technology company which aims to solve problems that will connect people and businesses to value that ultimately improves their lives. We want our products to enable inclusion and growth for people and businesses in Africa. We create simple and connected technology tools that solve everyday problems and make growth accessible to all
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: iOS and Andriod Engineer (Flutter)
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for experienced engineers to join a mobile development team focused on creating a new selling experience for small and medium scale businesses.
- With the goal of helping anyone to “sell anything, anywhere, and fast”, this team would be working with our UX designers and product owners to bring the product vision to reality.
- In this position, you will contribute to the architecture, design, implementation and deployment of our sales management solutions on both Android and iOS. You will push your design and engineering limits by engineering new behaviours for our customers.
Here’s what you’d do day-to-day:
- Convert Figma designs into smooth and performant screens in Flutter
- Integrate flutter mobile apps with REST APIs
- Review, test and improve mobile apps in Flutter.
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 2+ years of verifiable experience building apps with Flutter
- Passionate about creating delightful experiences on mobile devices.
- Independent, dedicated, and able to deliver well tested, production ready code with high autonomy and minimal guidance.
- Experience producing well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, are self-driven, and can deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment
- Experience integrating flutter apps with different kinds of APIs and native SDKs
- Payments and/or eCommerce experience is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- IT Officer Job at Geoaudits
- IT Recruitment Analyst Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- I.T Support Officer Job at Total Child School
- Junior Technical Support Engineer Recruitment at Tek Experts
- Chipper Cash Recruitment for Lead React Native Engineer, P2P
- IT Sales Executive Recruitment at JobMax
- IT Support Intern Recruitment at Eat N Go Limited
- Job Opportunities at Hazon Holdings
- C# .NET Engineer (Senior or Intermediate) Job at Cavista
- Digital Business Analyst Job at ACCION Microfinance Bank Limited