IPI PowerTech Graduate Trainee Reruitment 2019
IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Permanent
- If you’re young, innovative, agile, and solution driven, we implore you to start your career with us as we look to inject fresh ideas into our operations. (Production, Implementation and Maintenance)
- Successful applicants will undergo a period of training (classroom and field) on the various aspects of our technical operations after which he/she will be deployed.
- HND or B.Eng./Tech in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with at least Lower credit or second class lower not earlier than 2015.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Not more than two years post NYSC experience.
- Must not be above thirty (30) years of age.
- Must be willing to work in any region of the country.
- Ability to learn, analyze, and understand technical processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective team work and multi-tasking skills a must.
- HIGH level of Integrity.
- NNPC sends Invite to Shortlisted Candidates for Aptitude Test in 1st June, 2019
- Citygate Global Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Omar Gardens Floral Company
- Sales Intern Recruitment at Lumos Nigeria
- Graduate Control Engineer Trainee Recruitment at Baker Hughes
- National Graduate Trainees Recruitment at BAUN Limited, May 2019
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Y2K-Dish Electrical Technical Company
- Boston Consulting Group Graduate Recruitment Program 2019
- Pedabo Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020