IT Officer Job at Rainoil Limited
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To manage and maintain the network infrastructure of Rainoil, as well as the acquisition, installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of computer hardware devices
- To manage all software applications running on the hardware devices and ensure that they provide adequate support to Rainoil in order to achieve set objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides robust IT platforms and infrastructure to support Rainoil Logistics business operations.
- Assists in implementing IT strategies, policies, and procedures
- Plans, designs, and maintains data networks and servers
- Provides technical support to users on network issues
- Liaises with the Internet Service Providers and other vendors for cost effective services in line with Service Level Agreements
- Maintains computer peripheral equipment such as scanners, printers and ensures that these are prepared and ready to be used
- Assists the Team Lead, Information Technology in the deployment of computer hardware around the company
- Manages relationship with service providers to ensure seamless, cost effective and hitch free internet connectivity
- Administers day-to-day operations of networks and servers
- Implements LAN/WAN maintenance and management procedures.
- Establishes and maintains user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges on the company intranet
- Installs, supports, and maintains both physical and virtual network servers and appliances
- Oversees the day-to-day operation of computer networks within Rainoil Logistics
- Maintains logs and records of daily data communication transactions, problems, and remedial actions
- Provides support and maintenance to the business’ software and applications
- Installs client/server applications and essential software patches, carries out any required maintenance of applications and identifies compatibility issues, escalating appropriately
- Supervises and performs hands on training for computer users and operators.
- Develops and executes company-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plans with respect to software, data, and applications
- Performs the addition, removal and updates of staff data and access rights in line with the information security policy.
- Qualification: B.Sc / HND in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related course. Minimum of Second Class Upper.
- Experience: 2-5 years of experience as an IT Officer.
- Job Vacancies at Whip Smart Service
- IT Officer Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Job Openings at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- ICT Officer Job at Extramileage Consults Limited
- Self-Service Channels Manager Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Job Vacancies at Aldreda Fields Limited
- Field Support Supervisor
- IT Officer Job at Miva Open University
- IT Officer Job at Ferscoat International School
- Head of IT and Digital Transformation Job at BainesCredit Microfinance Bank