Laboratory Analyst Job at Sunlight Resources Limited
Sunlight Resources Limited is a Food & Snack Production Company situated at Mushin axis of Nigeria, who has been in business for more 16 years. A business venture between father and son, Fun Snax began way back in 2005 when the dynamic duo first launched their light and fluffy cheeseballs, in their hometown of Lagos, Nigeria.
It was thanks to the success of these cheesy snacks that the pair then went onto design and craft new products for the range
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Laboratory Analyst
Job Location: Mushin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for quality control functions and packaging.
- To carry out monitoring and measurement of Quality Management System processes and to ensure that product which does not conform to the product requirements is identified and controlled to prevent unintended use or delivery.
- Calibration of all laboratory equipment like weighing scale, Ph meter, Hot air oven, TDS meter, etc.
- Carry out testing of all incoming Raw Materials like Corn grits, Corn flour, Confectionary flour, Cocoa Powder, etc. like Moisture content, T. Ash, Acidity, Gluten percentage, WAP etc.
- Testing of all incoming Packaging Materials like laminate and Nylon, etc. testing like GSM, Thickness, and Grammage, etc.
- Carrying out Treated water testing like TDS, Hardness and PH.
- Carrying out Finished goods testing on daily basis and release quality reports for final dispatch and maintain the record.
- Carrying out testing of the corrugated box like Dimension, no. of flute, bursting strength, GSM, etc. and maintaining the record.
- Preparation of laboratory chemicals for testing e.g. NaOH (0.5 N), Sodium thiosulphate (0.1 N), HCl (5 N), etc.
- Responsible for taking laboratory equipment stock on monthly basis and maintain the record.
- Preparation of all incoming RM and PM quality report.
- To maintain 5 S and QMS activity in the laboratory.
- Carrying out any RM, PM and FG testing against company specifications.
- Keep records of inspection findings and produce report/document that suggest improvement.
- Responsible for keeping and maintaining records.
Health and Safety:
- Carry random inspection with line checker to ensure compliance with safety
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulatory agencies e.g., LASEPA, S.O.N And NAFDAC.
- HND, B.Sc Degree in chemistry/ Food Science, Laboratory Science, Food & science Technology, Microbiology relevant field.
- More than 2 years experience from Food Manufacturing is compulsory.
Job Requirements / Specification / Skills:
- Must be able to prepare and submit in time periodic reports relating to job function and task performed.
- Must have the following skill: Problem solving, Computer Proficiency, Adaptability, Quality driven, Communication, Organisation, Multi-Tasking and Analytic.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail
- Medical Officer Job at Abuja Clinics
- Matola International Concept Limited Recruitment for Industrial Hygienist
- NIGERIAN NAVY Housemanship / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
- Locum Pharmacist (Intern / NYSC) Recruitment at Metro Medicare
- Occupational Health Physician Job at Matola International Concept Limited
- Pharmacist Job at Sales Force Consulting
- MER Nurse Job at Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited
- Pharmacist Job at Chez Resources Pharmaceutical Limited
- Pharmacy Trainee Recruitment at Hecrecruit.com
- Medical Doctor Job at Medecins Sans Frontieres