Lecturer I(Internal Medicine) Job at Edo University Iyamho
Edo University Iyamho, located in Etsako Central in the central of Edo North, is one of the world's leading teaching and research universities. Since its opening in 2016, EUI has been dedicated to finding solutions to big challenges and to preparing students for leadership in a complex world.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the academic position below:
Job Position: Lecturer I
Job Location: Edo
Faculty: Basic Medical Sciences
Department: Internal Medicine
- Candidates should possess a Ph.D degree (or a Fellowship of either the National or West African College) in the appropriate discipline applied for, with three (3) years teaching and research experience in a University, with at least two (2) years as a Lecturer II.
- Candidates should also possess FWACP/ FMCP qualification.
Salary and Allowance
Salary and allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian Public Universities. An enhanced welfare package is also in place to attract the best in the education sector.
Conditions of Service
As contained in the approved conditions governing the service of Senior Staff in Nigerian Universities.
In addition to stating the names and addressees of the referees, applicants should request their referees to forward reference on their behalf directly to:
Edo University, Iyamho,
Etsako West LGA,
Note: When the page opens, Click on "Academic Staff Application" and click on "Continue".
- Experienced Account Teacher Job at Pacific Schools
- Experienced English Teacher Job at Pacific Schools
- Geography Teacher Job at Pacific Schools
- French Teacher Job at The Brickhall School
- Biology/Geography Teacher Job at A reputable school
- Teachers Recruitment at a reputable school
- High School Teacher Job at A reputable school
- Nursery Teacher Job at A reputable school
- Teachers Recruitment at Pearlville School
- Classroom Teacher Job at Cornerstone Montessori Schools