Logistics Manager Job at Diversity Talent Management Limited
Diversity Talent Management Limited is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm. We employ our distinctive ideas and processes, and our absolute commitment to delivery, to help clients we care about pursue their inspiring missions.
We work alongside clients who do great work within the sectors they operate, and we are excited to be involved in creating outcomes that truly make a difference.
We are an ethical consulting firm with a strong belief in the work we do, and with a passion to give back to the broader community with the skills and expertise available within our walls
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Logistics Manager
Job Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development
- Responsible for Planning and managing logistics & transportation
- Supervise the truck drivers, loaders, loading, and proper stacking of finished products in the truck, and escalates maintenance of trucks to the line manager
- Arrange the vehicles for both inter City & Intra-city as per the available Orders
- Follow-Up the existing route Plan for Inter & Intra-City
- Follow the established schedules of deliveries
- Follow the documentation for all the vehicles being used for deliveries: Both the Government documents, Procedures routes & related regulations; City Entry & Non-Entry times and type of vehicles along with other regulations related to Vehicle act
- Utilization & Maximization of Vehicle up to payloads
- Follow-Up with Transporters & Drivers for arranging the vehicles and performing the pre-load checks for vehicles
- Ensure the vehicles are being loaded in time and handover required documents to Drivers/ Transporters to leave for deliveries
- Prepare the daily Vehicle tracking sheets – Follow-up with deliveries
- Monitoring the in-Transit movement of trucks and report to concern staff if any deviations occur
- Prepare the daily / weekly / Monthly vehicle tracking sheets including the transit lead-Time & actual delivery lead time with deviations
- POD collection, filing and preparing the POD tracking report
- Partake in stock count on monthly, quarterly, and periodic bases and reconcile any variance (overage or shortage) of stock within the stipulated time
- Knowledge on various Fleet sizes
- Knowledge on Vehicle act & Govt. rules & regulations about the fleet management
- B.Sc. in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- MSc/MBA and/or relevant certification in Logistics & Transport will be an advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem solving and negotiation.
- Good knowledge of word processing
- Proven spreadsheet skills
- Good interpersonal relations and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Self-disciplined and motivated.
- Resolute and Value driven.
- Ability to relate effectively across different levels of authority.
- Time conscious and purposeful.
- Ability to take initiative and follow instructions.
- High-level proficiency in written and spoken English (Hausa or Yoruba Languages)
Minimum of 5 years cognate experience as a logistics manager working at a Food & Beverages or Appliances & Electronics Warehouse
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Dispatch Rider Job at FHON Consulting
- Current Job Vacancies at Home Technologies
- Employment Opportunities at KONGA
- Stock Keeper Job at Kedi Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited
- Logistics Bike Rider Job at EjiCareers
- Dispatch Rider Job at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Employment Opportunities at Omnibiz Africa
- Logistics Manager Job at Sobaz Nigeria Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at MAS GLOBAL EXPRESS & LOGISTICS
- Dispatch Rider Job at a reputable company