Marketing & Events Coordinator Job at The Nelson Mandela Garden
The Nelson Mandela Garden is a multifaceted hospitality service provider located in Asaba, focused on rendering exceptional hospitality services from events to lodging services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketing & Events Coordinator
Job Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- The M&E Coordinator is in charge of the planning, organization, overseeing, and management of the hotel marketing activities and all events. He/she also handles the digital marketing of the resort.
- Establish relationships with new customers
- Proffer efficient and creative strategy to build brand engagement and recognition
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing customers
- Strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service
- Identify and respond to client needs
- Keep a high level of knowledge about existing competitors, and learn about new competitors as they come in
- Follow up on customer orders as necessary
- Anticipate the needs of clients and address them accordingly
- Meet with customers to determine their specific needs and wants, making suggestions as to appropriate.
- Responsible for maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising
- Hosts guests and give guided tours of the resort
- HND or B.Sc. in Sales & Marketing or other related courses.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Good familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications
- 1+ years of experience in sales
- 1+ years of experience in the industry
- Strong knowledge of industry standards
- Confident and charismatic approach to people
- Good use of social media and other digital tools.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: Hospitalitygroundworks@gmail.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Content Developer Recruitment at Georgetown Global Health Nigeria (GGHN)
- Brand Representative Recruitment at FlexEdge Limited
- Social Media and Content Creator Executive Job at Mara Cruiz Organics
- Social Media and Content Creator Job at Dezigntees.ng
- Digital Marketer Job at Kydal Office Point (KOP)
- Digital Marketer Job at Aviagreene Solutions Limited
- Social Media Manager Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Job Openings at Spectrum Microfinance Bank
- Marketer Job at Quanlee Overseas Warehouse
- Marketing Intern Recruitment at KRADOT group