Marketing Officer Job at Lopterra Services Limited
Lopterra Services Limited - Our client is a total energy solutions company that delivers world-class services to address the increasing requirements of the power sector in emerging markets. Their primary areas of expertise include EPC solutions in Transmission and Distribution, Metering & Energy Audit, and Turnkey solutions in Conventional and non-conventional Power Generation.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketing Officer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be joining a dedicated team and contributing to the growth and success of the business. As a marketing/sales officer, you would be delivering high valued monthly targets for the organisation.
- Sales Development: Develop and implement strategies to achieve sales targets for domestic and industrial power products especially Solar (PV) solutions.
- Market Penetration: Identify, target, and penetrate new market segments or potential business opportunities to maximise product reach and sales volume.
- Sales Reporting: Prepare regular reports on sales and pipeline reports to keep track of progress.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate with the marketing and product development teams to align sales strategies with marketing initiatives and product enhancements.
- Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential new customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Product Knowledge: Demonstrate a deep understanding of the company's Solar (PV) solutions, their features, benefits, and applications to effectively communicate this information to customers and partners.
- Industry Knowledge: Strong knowledge of the solar products industry or related field.
- Monthly Target: Meet monthly sales targets by consistently closing deals.
- Education: A Bachelor's Degree / HND in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or related fields. Additional certifications in sales or marketing would be advantageous.
- Experience: 2-4 years of proven experience in sales with 1-2 years in the Solar (PV) solutions industry or a related field.
- Industry Knowledge: Strong knowledge of Solar (PV) solutions (domestic and industrial), their market dynamics, and a deep understanding of customer needs and market trends.
- Sales Skills: Proficient in sales techniques, negotiation, and communication. Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Networking Abilities: Strong networking skills with the capability to build and maintain relationships with dealers, retailers, and distributors.
- Analytical Skills: Proficiency in market analysis, identifying opportunities, and adapting strategies to changing market conditions.
Note: If you have strong knowledge of the Solar (PV) solutions industry and good research & sales skills, our client would love to work with you.
- Social Media Marketer Job at LandMall.ng
- Social Media Manager / Digital Marketing Strategist Job at Creatrix Empire Limited
- Social Media Graphic Designer Job at CarPartsNigeria.com
- Marketing & Business Development Manager Job at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Social Media Manager Job at KNOSK N100 A-Day Charity Secondary School
- Ongoing Recruitment at Chez Resources Pharmaceutical Limited
- Social Media Executive Job at Ziba Beach Resort
- Sales & Marketing Officer Job at Chelis Bookazine Limited
- Job Vacancies at Elizabeth Maddeux Limited
- Job Vacancies at Sproxil