Purchasing Assistant Job at Eat N Go Limited
Eat 'N' Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino's Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N' Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Purchasing Assistant
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Ensuring compliance with a wide variety of purchasing policies and procedures, and/or monitoring purchasing processes
- Gathering information needed for procurement management indicators, and prepares indicators for the selected period.
- Participate in inventory pricing process and checks to ensure that recorded purchase slips are consistent with the purchase negotiation.
- Compliance with State and Federal regulations and procedures during International procurement.
- Maintains purchasing information, files and records (e.g. Requests for Proposal, purchase orders, vender files, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Has in-fair knowledge of the market and knows the strengths and weaknesses of suppliers both local and international.
- Assist the Purchasing Manager to develop a network of both internal and external partners to gather and analyze market information and trends.
- Participate in the formulation of the company’s and subsidiary’s procurement policy and its implementation.
- ·Assist in conducting after check to ensure that suppliers render services in accordance with regulations and meet their commitments. Manages conflicts involving them and undertakes corrective actions.
- Identify vulnerabilities and challenges (dependency, losses, know-how, technical, economic and legal risks) and proposes solutions.
- Assist in the Implementation of supplier selection and evaluation procedure.
- Check supplier’s qualifications to ensure that they are consistent with the company’s regulations.
- Analyze shortfalls and proposes action plans needed to improve indicators.
- Assist in managing compliance with service level agreements (SLAs) with internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years experience in procurement management preferably QSR
- Use of Microsoft Dynamics Navision (ERP)
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Procurement Officer Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Current Recruitment Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc
- Procurement Manager Job at PTK Consulting Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at Care International
- Employment Opportunities at Care International
- Procurement Officer Job at Population Service International
- Ongoing Recruitment at Delta State Civil Service Commission
- Procurement Manager Job at Genesis Deluxe Cinema
- Purchasing Staff Job at Teledoc Express Nigeria
- Inventory and Procurement Officer Job at ICS Outsourcing