Quality Assurance Engineer Job at Sproxil
Sproxil is a global brand protection & consumer engagement solutions provider specialized in the provision of cutting edge advanced technology to combat counterfeiting, product theft and adulterations; as well as providing a platform for consumer engagement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
This role reports to: Sproxil's Head of Technology in Lagos, Nigeria
- If you are someone who is motivated, self-starting, and an independent worker, this position is for you.
- Sproxil offers a fast-paced environment with exciting opportunities to innovate and build new technologies and to see them deployed globally.
- You will continue to expand your hands-on experience with a successful IT company and collaborate with a team of highly-motivated, top-tier individuals.
- You will be responsible for all of Sproxil's quality assurance program design and implementation, and interact with Sproxil team members across 3 continents.
- Individuals who are attracted to intriguing system architecture design and testing, rapid prototyping beta products using the latest tools and seeing technology make a notable difference to people’s lives around the world would really enjoy this role.
The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for working with Sproxil’s technology team to:
- Develop comprehensive test strategies, plans, and test cases for features within an agile development environment
- Develop standards and procedures for measuring product quality and release readiness
- Coordinate Quality Assurance (QA) test effort across multiple products
- Perform troubleshooting activities, and clearly document / track defects in defect tracking system (JIRA)
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Assist stakeholders and development team with defining user stories
- You will need to display great initiative and independence, together with strong organizational, relationship building and interpersonal skills. You will proactively resolve issues before they arise and promptly address technology needs as assigned by your supervisor.
- An individual with the highest levels of energy, self-direction, determination and team spirit is required, combined with superior communication skills.
- You must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, superior cultural awareness of how technology is used in developing nations and a desire to work for a fast-paced start-up that can offer significant career growth.
You will have these qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline. Alternative: professional training course on QA with transcript
- 3+ years of QA experience with SaaS/web application testing
- 1+ years of working in an agile development environment
- Demonstrated experience designing and executing comprehensive test plans
- Hands-on experience in API testing
- High motivation and intelligence with strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, impeccable problem solving skills
- Experience working closely with developers and designers
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar bug tracking software
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries and database testing
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate global development teams.
Additional qualifications that are desirable include:
- Experience working with Selenium or other automated testing tools
- Start-up / small company experience
- Knowledge of additional languages
- An advanced Degree.
- Engineering Manager (Design) Job at Talenture Group
- Civil Engineer Job at Talenture Group
- Quality Assurance Engineer Job at Quidax
- Civil Engineeer Job at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Engineering Manager (Design) Job at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Material Engineer Job at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited
- Senior Process Engineer Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Site Architect / Engineer Job at Mshel Homes Limited
- Senior Engineer (Scrum) Job at Flutterwave
- Civil Engineer - Quality Assurance / Quality Control Job at Ascentech Services Limited