RAN Integration Engineer Job at Ericsson Nigeria
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: RAN Integration Engineer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About this Opportunity!
- We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system.
- Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
- Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
What You Will Do
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- Work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- Understand technical E2e
- Execute test
- Script & code
- Have knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
You Will Bring
- Education: Academic Degree, minimum on bachelor level, (IT, Telecom)
- 2 - 6 years experience of deploy system test and lead testing activities
- Demonstrated ability in the domain experience: (GSM RAN, WCDMA RAN, LTE RAN, OSS, ENM etc.)
- GSM/UMTS and LTE integration and configuration experience
- Coding & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
Why join Ericsson?
- At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity.
- The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible.
- To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems.
- You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone.
- You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Benefits and Rewards
- We believe that great accomplishments deserve great benefits and transparent rewards.
- We strive to offer competitive, unbiased, and fair rewards for all our people.
- We empower you to manage your own time and promote flexible working opportunities, along with family friendly policies.
- Packing Plant Operator Recruitment at PZ Cussons Nigeria
- Implementation Engineer Job at IT Horizons Limited
- Coding and Robotics Instructor / IT Technician Job at Discovering Talents Academy
- Solutions Architect Recruitment at Deloitte Nigeria
- Maintenance Technician ( Electrical & HVAC) Job at Ibis Lagos Airport-Hotel
- Freelance Graphic Artist Recruitment at BERYL SHELTER LIMITED
- iOS Engineer Job at The People Practice
- Sinic Engineering Limited Recruitment for Auto Electrician (Heavy Duty Machines)
- IT Service Management Analyst Recruitment at Interswitch Nigeria
- Trainee Workshop Engineer Recruitment at Smartflow Technologies Limited