Relationship Management Officer Job at Wema Bank Plc
Wema Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, the Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders. The publicly quoted Nigerian company has successfully built a legacy of trust and resilience that has won it the loyalty of its customers. The Bank is constantly introducing products and services tailored to the needs of its customers at every stage of their lives. It is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families and businesses across Nigeria, helping them to achieve their personal and financial goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Relationship Management Officer
Job Locations: Apapa, Victoria Island & Lekki - Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- The ideal candidate will contribute to business development and execution of branch sales plans to achieve desirable profitability, foster a productive, value- producing relationship between the bank and customers and support the Business Development Managers to grow a portfolio of profitable customers in pursuit of specific sales, service, growth, and opportunity targets.
- Execute branch sales strategy reflective of the local market conditions to ensure that sales targets are met. This includes having product knowledge, cross selling and keeping up to date with changes and developments in the local market/area to drive optimal achievement sales opportunities.
- Conducts daily meetings with the sales team (RMO and MA) and carry out reviews on the previous day and jointly plan for the week ahead.
- Manages and maintains current business relationships and seek new accounts through sales.
- Engage in business development activities and solicitation of new business; be actively involved in instilling and maintaining a positive sales environment through education of the Bank’s products and services.
- Ability to identify an acceptable level of lending risk, in line with the bank’s risk appetite statement, and to maximise profit from that transaction.
- Comply with the Bank’s complaint resolution process to resolve the matter, maintain our high service standards and mitigate further risks / losses.
- Minimize risks through adherence to KYC compliance as per the bank policies and procedures in all your operations to minimize losses due to frauds.
- Discuss loan terms and conditions, and conduct collateral risk analysis to ensure compliance with the banks policies and procedures.
- Extract and analyse financial statements, cash flow forecasts and other complex financial reports, providing accurate assessment.
- Perform prequalification assessment and analysis of financial condition and risk of financing requests within framework of Bank credit culture and current economic and industry trends.
- Analyze financial statements of new customer and evaluate all loan documents.
- Contributes to the growth of deposits, loans and overdrafts to increase profitability of the branch.
- Delivers and maintains customer service standards at all times, for improved service delivery.
- Collaborate with peers in the branch to ensure effective support and service delivery.
- Contribute to developing a positive and proactive Safety and Wellbeing culture including meeting all safety and wellbeing compliance requirements.
- Role model and live the Bank’s Values while adhering to all corporate HR policies.
- B.Sc in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in Commercial Business at any reputable bank or financial institution.
- Marketer Job at Bravo Products Limited
- Digital Marketing Executive Job at Recare Limited
- Cashier Job at KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited
- Senior Customer Success Coordinator Job at Elephant Healthcare
- Senior Marketing Executive Job at Creatlie
- Customer Relationship Officer Job at Tharwa Finds
- Public Relations Consultant Job at Institute of Information Management (IIM) Africa
- Customer Success Representative Job at Ingenuity HR Solutions
- Marketing Manager Job at Payhippo
- Branch Cashier Job at FMCG Distributions Limited