Retail Store Manager Job at SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited - We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as - Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Retail Store Manager
Job Location: Awka, Anambra
- As a Retail Store Manager, you are responsible for delivering a transformational retail customer experience, building our brand one customer at a time and ultimately driving our business through sales.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all operational requirements for the digital centre to run smoothly are always in place.
- Ensuring employees adhere to the company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all team members deliver outstanding on the job performance by coaching, mentoring and training.
- Defining employee KPI’s (Key performance indicators) and appraising employee performance.
- Achieving financial objectives by increasing revenue, minimizing expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts and maintaining inventories.
- Formulating pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales and studying trends.
- Securing merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protecting employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintaining the stability and reputation of the Digital centre by complying with legal requirements.
- After sales service.
- Inventory Management
- Female Candidates Only
- Minimum of a B.Sc./BA/HND in any discipline.
- A minimum of 6 years experience (Previous Retail Sales experience will be an advantage)
- Exceptional Customer Focus, Budget Tracking, Vendor Relationships, Market Knowledge, People Management, Strategic Planning, Good Communication Skills
- Warehouse Officer Job at Erisco Foods Limited
- Store Keeper Job at Olumine Ventures Limited
- Store Keeper Job at Unicane Industries Ltd
- Sourcing Manager Job at JOD Nigeria Enterprises
- Supply Chain Officer Recruitment at Action Against Hunger
- Retail Store Lead (Female) Recruitment at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Supply Chain Manager Job at ZOCODE Limited
- Store Keeper Job at EL-ALAN Construction Company (Nigeria) Limited
- Retail Store Manager Job at Owens & Xley Consults
- Procurement/Supply Chain Officer Recruitment at Biomedical Limited