RISK MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
The Risk Manager will be responsible for working with other practice colleagues and our various clients across various sectors, to diagnose their risk management architecture, structures and activities, and design and implement appropriate best practice risk management frameworks and other solutions to enable them optimize their operations, earnings and overall performance. This will also include delivering on risk management capacity building, and risk management software advisory.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the business sciences – Finance, Insurance, Banking, Risk Management with a 2:1 or first class from a top-tier university
- Must have a second degree or professional qualification (MBA, ACCA, CFA, etc)
- A Risk Management Certification or similar Risk Trainings is required
- Must have extensive business development experience, especially at executive levels
- Must have a history of out-performing set business development targets.
- Must have Implemented Governance Risk & Compliance projects
- Must have a minimum of 15 years experience in Risk Management from a best-practice institution.
- Should have a sound knowledge of Risk Management across several sectors - Energy, Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, etc.
- Global exposure is important.
- Excellent self-presentation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Grants and Compliance Officer Job at RedAid Nigeria
- Job Openings at Sahara Group
- Risk Manager Job at Food Concepts Plc
- Ongoing Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Head of Risk Management Job at Excellent Jobs
- Job Vacncies at Opticom Finance Limited
- OFFICE ASSISTANCE URGENTLY NEEDED
- Portfolio Risk Analyst Job at the Concept Group
- Senior Manager - Business Planning Reporting and Pricing, Marketing Job at MTN Nigeria
- Head of Risk, Compliance & Internal Audit Job at Evercare Hospital