Senior Frontend Engineer Job at Umba
Umba combines advanced tools and techniques to optimize risk exposures in emerging markets that are currently underserved by traditional banking services. The Umba platform allows users to apply, receive and repay microloans through their mobile phone while using machine learning to underwrite using a risk score that is highly accurate and improves over time.
umba has just rolled out a new online POS solution and is teaming up with some of the biggest e-commerce merchants to increase customers access to online goods and services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Frontend Engineer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full Time
Career level: Experienced level
Work Status: Valid work authorization for Nigeria
- We are looking for exceptional talent but also for people that share our vision, drive, and sense of mission. Come join us to build the biggest neo-bank in Africa.
- Responsibilities will include joining an agile team of designers, product owners, back-end and front-end engineers in rapid agile sprints to help Umba bring our leading end-user experience from mobile to the web.
- Deliver features, functions and look and feel accurately according to specifications.
- Develop tests using frameworks such as cypress and generate test coverage reports.
- Work closely with designers, back end developers, QA and subject matter experts to deliver a high-quality product.
- Provide accurate estimates and deliver quality features on-time.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3 years of web development experience using a modern Java Script framework building live consumer applications required.
- Proficiency in HTML, Java Script/Type Script and CSS required.
- Knowledge of Tailwind and Cypress or any other testing frameworks would be an advantage
- 3 years of experience with React Java Script framework preferred.
- Experience with design platforms such as Figma preferred.
- Experience working within an agile team is preferred.
- Umba is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- 2023 Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Job Vacancies at Simba Group
- Job Vacancies at Endlex Group of companies
- Web Development Resource Person Job at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Ardagh Group
- Engineer (Technician) Job at Hilton Worldwide
- Automation / Electrical Engineer Job at UAC Foods Limited
- Senior Software Engineer (Backend) Job at FairMoney
- Field Maintenance Engineer Job at EduBulb Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Zilt Investment Limited