Support Engineer Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution-based companies. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment, and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought-after Human Capital Development Organizations in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast-growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all professions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Support Engineer
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide technical support service via phone, email, and other channels as required to clients.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to complaints and inquiries.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper follow up and closure of all pending tickets.
- Escalate cases to another unit and follow up on the case. Ensuring incidents are documented in a professional manner using the available Customer Relationship
- Report to the Head of Department.
- Respond to client complains in a proper and professional manner.
- Responsible for achieving any assignment given by the Manager.
- Should maintain a high level of personal responsibility.
- Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole.
- Keeping up to date with departmental and company notification via Emails, notice board and other mediums.
Academic / Education Qualifications
- Preferred B.Sc / HND in Computer Science.
- 2 - 5 years of work experience.
- A previous experience in support or IT department
- CCNA is preferred.
- MCP is preferred.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer problems by analyzing bandwidth graphs, packet loss.
- Basic routing & switching knowledge.
- Basic RF knowledge.
- Ability to resolve problems remotely.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Interpersonal relationship.
- Maintain a good communication and interaction with customers and colleagues.
- Communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Good verbal and writing skills in English are mandatory.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.
- Job Openings at HRLeverage Africa
- Electrical Engineer Job at Sagar Vitaceuticals Nigeria Limited
- Quality Assurance Engineering Manager Job at Reliance Health
- Engineering and Projects Manager Job at Cainergy International Limited
- Engineering Marine Advisor III Job at ABNL Limited
- Project Engineer Job at BASSCOMM Nigeria Limited
- Engineer - Transmission Access Planning, LSW Job at MTN Nigeria
- Project Engineer Job at Daystar Power Group
- Civil Engineer Job at North China Construction Nigeria Limited
- Project Engineer Job at Nestle Nigeria Plc