Talent Acquisition Administrator Job at The Concept Group
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services - Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova - Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company, Percy Aitkins - Bureau De Change
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Talent Acquisition Administrator
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Track and manage all applications coming from the back end (Career mail and/or sales referrals)
- Handle all enquiries and complaints from candidates as is related to the applicable recruitment level. Otherwise,
- refer same to the appropriate executive.
- Critically review applications and CVs received via the career mail with an effective attention to important details.
- Conduct first level phone interviews for senior/select backend role, promptly and properly
- Schedule all applicable and due levels of interviews for different Talent Acquisition Executives and management
- Follow up on all schedules to ensure prompt attendance from candidate, line managers and Talent Acquisition
- Executives, and to promptly inform all parties in the event of a delay or reschedule.
- Maintain open lines of communication with prospective hires.
- Maintain and Update all applicable databases and trackers (schedules, feedback, status, etc. for all assigned roles).
- Act as first point of enquiry for any back end applicant’s clarification.
- Must keep all trackers up to date for easy referencing.
- Provide timely, applicable post-assessment feedback to all candidates on the status of their application
- Providing accurate and promptly compiled activity report periodically to both line manager and management.
- Ensure no candidates' interview stage is delayed by scheduling and inviting them in time
- Periodically compile and advertise vacant roles on different job boards
- Ensure assessment test links are sent to candidates when due
- Assist in conducting interviews for junior roles when necessary
- Provide high quality of candidate for face to face/video interviews for a higher conversion rate
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by line manager, HOD or management
Requirements / Job Knowledge
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree / HND qualification with 1 - 2 years of work experience.
- Must be well abreast with the recruitment cycle.
- Must possess sound knowledge of the standard recruitment procedure.
- Good knowledge and experience conducting phone interviews
- Good reporting skills
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork through own actions, with a proactive, enthusiastic and innovative approach to work.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Keen interest in Human Resources.
- A high level of attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Admin and HR Manager Job at Greenbox Facilities Limited
- Human Resource Strategist Job at Concept group
- Human Resources Manager Job at Trading Partner Ltd
- PoweredUp Consulting Recruitment for Head, Human Resource
- Legal / HR Officer Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- NYSC Corper (HR) Recruitment at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Finance & HR Administration Officer Job at BURN Nigeria
- Human Resources Officer Job at INTERSOS Nigeria
- Human Resource Supervisor Job at Vodstra Limited
- HR Business Partner Job at Pandagric Novum Limited