Tax Manager Job at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant - Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Tax Manager
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
- We are looking to hire a tax and accounting expert to manage and facilitate the accurate preparation and filing of our company’s state and federal tax forms.
- The ideal candidate will ensure compliance with state federal and international tax law through a series of systems.
- Ultimately, identify opportunities to grow the company’s client base manage multiple projects efficiently and ensure accurate, timely reporting.
- Facilitate and manage the preparation and review company federal tax returns and the accurate, timely filing of all tax forms
- Review tax returns and quarterly/yearly tax projections
- Manage company's tax documentation to ensure it is accurate and up-to-date
- Build relationships with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Find and implement opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures
- Provide support with various internal audits and special tax related projects
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and the tax team and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Ensuring the company’s Executive team is aware of Tax exposure and impact from asset disposals/structural business changes/Mergers and acquisitions
- Suggest innovating solutions for process improvement using best practices
- Develop and implement strategic tax planning for all necessary federal and state taxes
- Overseeing the company's tax database
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Taxation, Finance or related field with 3-5 years of experience working in related field.
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
- Good ability to utilize project management and accounting best practices to organize and prioritize tasks and the tasks of other tax team members.
- Ability to work well independently as well as the ability to work well with stakeholders and communicate the benefits of tax initiatives.
- Extensive knowledge of tax legislation
- Excellent knowledge of tax code, compliance, procedures and all kinds of tax return operations
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop good client relationships
- The ability to work with different taxation software
- Professional interpersonal and relationship skills including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fixed Asset Accountant Job at Ohan Corporate Services
- Branch Accountant Job at Ohan Corporate Services
- Accounts & Admin Officer Job at Asset Matrix Energy Services Limited
- Account Officer Job at Precious Aurum Integrated Services
- Accounting & Inventory Assistant Job at Lopterra Services Limited
- Pension Fund Accountant Job at Shell Petroleum Development Company
- Account Officer Job at Bi Communications Nigeria Limited
- Account Manager Job at Omega Pathway Innovative Limited
- Loan Portfolio Manager Job at TradeDepot
- Finance Manager Job at TeamAce